Thank you for registering for the nerdRage Gaming League. When registering for the tournament via Toornament.com, please take these terms and conditions into consideration before you complete your registration request.
Prize Pool for Open A
The Prize Pool for the Open A tournament (October) be 250 cases and $100 for the top 3 teams, and will be split as such:
- 1st place: $75 + 150 cases + invitation to invite-only tournament
- 2nd place: $25 + 50 cases
- 3rd place: 50 cases
Tournament Timetable for Open A
- Opens: 1st October 2018 00:01
- Closes: 14th October 2018 23:59
- Plan of Action:
|16th (Tuesday)||Round 1 matches|
|18th (Thursday)||Round 2 matches|
|23rd (Tuesday)||Round 3 matches|
|23rd (Tuesday)||Round 4 matches|
|25th (Thursday)||Quarter Final matches|
|28th (Sunday)||Semi final matches|
|28th (Sunday)||Grand Final match|
Each team must have the following to be qualified for the tournament:
- 5 players (including team captain) + 3 subs MAXIMUM
- Each player must have a stable internet connection
- Any roster changes after check in and the team will be disqualified (if players aren’t certain DO NOT register until players confirmed).
- ALL players must have joined the nerdRage Discord
- Maximum teams: 128
- Match type: 5v5
- Game mode: Defuse
- Device: Mobile only (iOS and Android)
- Rooms: Mobile only, Cross-platform disabled
- Match time: 25 Rounds
- Tournament Progression: Single Elimination + BO3 (QF+ BO5)
- Max Players: 11 (10 players + 1 Admin/nerdRage-approved Streamer (QF+))
- Show-up time limit: 15 minutes (request admin if problem)
- In-game settings: Using jail broken devices is not allowed!
- Team Line-up: 5 main + 3 subs
Matches are Best of 3 until Quarter Finals+. BO3 set up:
- Match One: Team 1 host on their chosen server
- Match Two: Team 2 host on their chosen server
- Match Three: Both teams agree on neutral server, otherwise default server will be DE-1.
- Match One/Three: Team 1 host on their chosen server
- Match Two/Four: Team 2 host on their chosen server
- Match Five: Both teams agree on neutral server, otherwise default server will be DE-1.
Reporting Match Conclusions
At the end of every match you compete in, 1 team must submit a match report via Toornament. If there is a dispute, both teams must submit proof of results to an admin (either through Toornament or Discord. Remembers, an admins word is FINAL.
Disqualification will occur if any infringements of our T&C occurs and all infractions will be taken seriously. If you are disqualified, you can ask an admin to expand on the reason for disqualification. In most cases, your team will be disqualified from the remainder of the season (e.g. if disqualified from Open A you are automatically disqualified from Open B-D and invitiationals). Infractions include but are not limited to:
- Cheating (including ghosting, jail-broken devices and mods)
- Hate-speech (including racism, homophobia, islamophobia etc., both in-game and through social media. Any instances of this occurring will result in instant disqualification from ANY stage)
- Roster changes (including changes to subs, if a sub cannot show up do not change them)